During law school, Ms. Nguyen interned at Disability Rights Tennessee, Elder Law of Nashville and the Nashville Public Defender’s Office. At Belmont, she was recognized with a “Best Performance Award” for her work assisting victims of domestic violence obtain Orders of Protection through Legal Aid Society and Jean Crowe Advocacy Center. While studying for the bar exam, Ms. Nguyen spent time volunteering at Legal Aid Society.
Prior to law school, Ms. Nguyen worked as an advocate for at-risk children in the Education Rights Project, a part of the Nashville Public Defender’s Office, Juvenile Division.
When she isn’t practicing law, Ms. Nguyen enjoys presenting workshops on special education and disability rights and loves spending time with her family, which includes two Great Danes, a schnauzer, and two cats.
Ms. Nguyen graduated cume laude from the University of North Texas and earned her Juris Doctorate from Belmont University College of Law.
- Member, Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- Member, National Association of Counsel for Children
- Member, Lawyer’s Association for Women – Marion Griffin Chapter
- Presenter, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center’s advocate training program, “Volunteer Advocacy Project”
- Presenter, Autism Tennessee’s parent education program, “Succeeding at Your Child’s IEP Meeting”